Saturday, September 8, 2012

What I Do All Day

If I'm not working, I'm planning. Or at least researching. Obsessed?  Pathetic? Who cares? This is an extremely important and personal day and I figure the more researching I do the better. I will know exactly what I (we) want and how much the average cost should be. Every bride should do this- seriously! Search Q&A forums on wedding websites, DVR hours of wedding related reality shows, spend hours reading blogs. You can learn a lot and get a few laughs. (I know I am and some girls are crazy!!) For me, it's easier to figure out want I don't want and then go from there. So don't feel bad for spending hours on Pinterest, weddinggawker, or just mindlessly Google searching. Feel good, feel confidant that you and your future husband will have an amazing and memorable wedding without breaking the bank!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have together already and be able to help!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara but it's not much yet :) Hope we can get together soon so I can show what I do have though!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!