Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Proposal Story

 I just realized that I haven't shared the story of how he proposed. To make it short I have to say it was perfect and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. So here it goes....

    We had recently bought some new camping gear and were dying to try it out so one random day we packed up and headed out to our favorite camping place -Joshua Tree National Park.  





The weather was perfect and the Park wasn't crowded at all! We were only staying a night, just enough time to get in a good hike and enjoy some time in the middle of nowhere next to a campfire.   


     
Never been hiking in JTree before we decided to start with Ryan Mountain, a 3-mile hike that should take a few hours to complete. 

Beginning to the best day of my life


 Stopping only a few times for pictures and water we made it to the top where the view was amazing!



This does not even compare to how amazing the view actually is!


 Last picture of me as a girlfriend
I had no clue :)

    Dylan kept pointing out good picture spots and after one suggestion I turned around to find him down on one knee holding out a little box with a shiny ring in it and said,"Will you marry me?" I was sooo surprised- I'm sure at one point I said yes, it was all so... omg this is it!

First picture of me as a fiance
Still couldn't believe it!



 Even thinking about it now my heart starts racing and I get those lil butterflies in my tummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!