Friday, June 22, 2012

Top 7


Things I Can't Stop Thinking About... Already
      7. Don't trip, don't trip, don't trip  Me and heels are the best of friends
      6. Don't blink, don't blink, don't blink  If you know me you know why I feel this way ;)
      5. Finding flowers. I love flowers and there is just SO many to choose from!
      4. Long? Short? Color? Straight? Curly?  Hair, almost as many options as
      3. Finding a dress I like  I own like 3 dresses I'm not girly and very picky..what?!
      2. Location  Where is all of this supposed to go down?
       I find myself always slipping away and daydreaming about
      1. Seeing him at the end of the aisle  I'm in love and my fiance is hot, what else can I say? 





1 comment:

  1. we are all so happy for you. this is such an exciting time in your life ~ one that will give you the best of memories, some that will make you smile, some will make you cry, and some will make you laugh. you will have a wonderful story to tell to your children someday. and we will have a wonderful time going thru the process with you. luvuxo, Aunt sue :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!